NB: Abstracts presented at previous ILF conferences will not be accepted, unless new extended information has been applied.
Before starting the submission, please read the submission guidelines and conditions below.
They are intended to help to present your abstract(s) in a clear and concise framework.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories:
- Clinical research studies (indicating if quantitative or qualitative). Studies should preferably be completed before presentation at the conference.
- Clinical audits
- Case reports
- Service development / enhancement initiatives
- Educational initiatives
- Patient/carer engagement or self-management initiatives
- National Frameworks initiatives
- Technology initiatives
- New developments/trends impacting on lymphoedema
Please refer to the guidelines above to see what the various categories should include.
If you have any questions, please contact the ILF conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submitted abstracts will be divided into the following topics of interest by the scientific committee:
- Clinical diagnosis and assessment
- Epidemiology and Pathophysiology
- Lymphoedema management conservative
- Lymphoedema management surgical
- Oncology rehab
- New Lymphatic developments
- National guidelines
- Psycho social aspects
- Pediatric and primary Lymphoedema
- Pain related to chronic oedema
- Outcome measures
- Systematic reviews
- Patient initiative